Top 10 Reasons to meet with an Academic Advisor
1. To properly select courses and plan for future semesters.
2. To track your academic progress.
3. To clairfy university policies.
4. To gather information and properly advise students about EE tracks.
5. To discuss your schedule change.
6. To discuss academic difficulties.
7. To change your EE objective.
8. For direction to campus resources.
9. For EE community support and encouragement.
10. To build lasting relationships with your academic unit.