EE-S Postdoc Positions
1. Postdoctoral Research Associate - Send CV to email@example.com
Postdoctoral Research Associate
USC’s Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical Engineering, is seeking a Postdoctoral Research Associate join its team.
The Postdoctoral Research Associate serves as a research trainee for the purpose of enhancing and developing research competencies. Participates in planning, designing and conducting highly technical research projects under the direction of a supervisor. Analyzes research data and provides interpretations. Contributes to the development of research documentation for publication and/or prepares technical reports, papers and/or records. For more information please see http://ee.usc.edu/nseip/
- This position will involve working in an interdisciplinary team that is developing new signal processing and closed-loop control algorithms for brain stimulation.
- The project involves theoretical development and algorithm design, and validation in real-time control experiments with human neural recordings.
- The position carries a competitive salary plus benefits, travel, office space.
- The position will enable collaboration with top neurosurgeons and neurophysiologists to collect data.
- The successful applicant will be expected to perform innovative research, give oral presentations, and write journal papers.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Medical Physics, or related field
- Control and signal processing background to develop closed-loop control algorithms
- Experience performing innovative research, giving oral presentations, and writing peer-reviewed journal papers.
- Proficiency with Matlab programming.
Preferred Field of Expertise:
- Electrical Engineering; Signal Processing; Systems and Control; Biomedical Engineering.
See more information at http://ee.usc.edu/nseip/ and Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org